About Dan Forsman
With more than 30 years of success in the real estate industry, Daniel T. Forsman is a seasoned leader with a passion for innovation and excellence. Under his guidance, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties has become a captain of the real estate market in Metro Atlanta and nationally recognized as one of the highest-producing, top-rated companies in the industry.
Dan is known for listening to the needs of his agents and delivering solutions that maximize both their productivity and the value they provide to clients. He was the inventor of the TeamBuilderSM program, which rewards agents and employees for recruiting other productive agents. Although he is quick to give credit to his agents and team members, he is widely recognized by his peers in real estate and business communities and through many personal honors.
More About Dan
Dan is committed to BHHS Georgia’s core values: to deliver service that exceeds expectations, between each other and our customers, with an exemplary "We Care" spirit. One way that Dan and Berkshire Hathaway have chosen to put those values to work is through continued support of The Sunshine Kids Foundation, a nonprofit that provides emotional support and positive experiences to kids with cancer. To date, the company has raised over $1.5M towards The Sunshine Kids Foundation and is consistently in the top ten nationwide for donations.
Dan resides with his wife Rhonda in Atlanta where they enjoy their four children, two grandchildren and an active home life.
Personal Awards & Achievements
- 2021: RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers Hall of Fame
- 2019 & 2020: RISMedia Real Estate News Makers, Luminaires
- 2019: Modern Luxury Interiors Atlanta, Industry Icon
- 2013 – 2021: Swanepoel 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate
- 2014 – 2016: Atlanta Business Chronicle, Most Admired CEO in Residential Real Estate
- 2006: Real Estate Affiliates, Broker of the Year
- 2004: Atlanta REALTORS® Association, Realtor of the Year
- 1998: Gordon Brown Excellence Award for Relocation
- 1996: Atlanta Magazine, Top 40 Businessmen Under the Age of 40
- Special Recognition from Atlanta REALTORS® Association: President's Award, Captain of Industry Award and Five-Star Circle of Service Award
- Past President of Metro Atlanta Relocation Council (MARC) and the Atlanta REALTORS® Association
Local & National Presence
- National Advisory Council of HSF Affiliates
- National Advisory Council for Zillow/ Trulia and Realtor.com
- First Multiple Listing Service Director & Treasurer
- Member of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
- Forum Leader for The Realty Alliance and the APEX Group of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Featured Speaker at Employee Relocation Council, Metro Atlanta Relocation Council, RISMedia CEO Conference, Semi-Annual Metro Atlanta Housing Summit
- 2019: RISMedia Newsmakers in Real Estate and Atlanta Magazine Most Influential Atlantans
- 2018: RISMedia Power Broker, CEO Exchange speaker, and Broker Spotlight for growing an inspired company
- 2018: Featured leader in the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Featured Speaker for Employee Relocation Council, NAR Power Broker Roundtable, Metro Atlanta Relocation Council, Semi-Annual Metro Atlanta Housing Summit
- Best Employer awarded by Modern Luxury Interiors Atlanta
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties first to partner with Zillow Instant Offers in Atlanta and Eastern U.S.
- Strategic Partnership with Voiceter Pro, Buyside and Reliance Network Exclusive real estate voice-powered solutions in the Greater Metro Atlanta
- Number one company in sales units and volume for 8 years in a row according to TrendGraphix
- Marketing Award of Excellence (MAX) award for it’s Luxury Collection marketing campaign
- Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, Best in Print Marketing Award
- Consumers Choice Recipient for Business Excellence
- Founded the REAL ESTATE REDEFINED SERIES which reaches over 25,000 people in the industry each week.
- Introduced CITY HAUS division to Atlanta in 2016 listing several prominent Condo projects most notably #2 OPUS PLACE a Luxury 53 story project across from The Four Seasons
- Created Innovative Luxury Redefined Campaign - Achieved Highest Growth in Atlanta Luxury Market
- Created Innovative Veterans to REALTORS<® Program Including Scholarships and Specialized Training
- Created and Service Marked "The Right Choice" for Residential Real Estate
- Created Company Property Management Division - One of Most Profitable Divisions in Company
- Fastest Organically Growing Company in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and HSoA Global Network
- First Ever Zillow Group Broker of Excellence Award
- First Ever Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
- Consistently in Top 10 for Sunshine Kids Foundation Charity in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Global Network
- Consumers Choice Recipient for Residential and Commercial Real Estate - 4 Years in a Row
- Real Trends - One of the Top 17 National Companies Over the Last Decade
- Achieved Highest Square Foot per Agent in HSoA Network - 125 SqFt/ Agent to 75 SqFt/ Agent in 4 Years